Excerpt from Terms & Conditions
7. RETURNS OR REFUNDS
Subject always to paragraph 5 of the Terms and Conditions, if You are not satisfied with the quality of the Goods or if they are faulty or damaged You may, at the discretion and the with written authorisation of TCS, return the Goods for repair, exchange or refund but only if You comply with the following process:
- You must inspect the Goods within 24 hours of receipt, collection or delivery.
- Notification of any defect, claim or damage must be given by You to TCS within seven days of receipt of the Goods. That notification must include details of the nature of the quality issue, flaw or damage and the Goods must be returned to TCS within ten days of Your notification;
- notification to TCS must be made in writing by email to email@example.com or by facsimile (03) 9576 1177 following which You will be provided with a “Returns Confirmation”;
- Your Returns Confirmation must be provided when returning Goods;
- returns must be made utilising TCS prior approved carriers and a carrier authorisation number obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org or which is otherwise provided by TCS to You in writing to the address provided by TCS in the Returns Confirmation;
- provided the returns process is followed TCS will at its discretion either refund the purchase price in full, repair or replace the Goods as soon as is reasonably practicable;
- if TCS agrees to refund the purchase price to You the refund will only be credited or paid to the original source of payment and will be processed by TCS within thirty days of return less, at the discretion of TCS, a re-stocking fee of 20% calculated on the GST inclusive price of the Goods;
- replacement of Goods is subject to availability of the same item and style and repair of Goods will be undertaken at the cost of TCS and in accordance with the same delivery terms as for purchases and in respects at the cost of TCS;
TCS will not accept returns nor any liability for repair, exchange or refund in respect of defects or damage caused in whole or in part by misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, failure to follow product warning or care information (either provided with the Goods or available on the website) or where repairs or alterations have been made to the Goods, save where such repairs or alterations are carried out by TCS.